REFLECTOR: naca inlets

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat May 30 16:20:18 CDT 2009

The factory supplied me with 2 for the my old wheel pants. I made the 2 for exit. Simple enough like they used to on the fuselage.
Cut the front & the sides and bend it down to the depth of the opening.
I hot glued ?stir sticks cut to the right length into the opening to hold it.
I had laid up 2-ply of bid?and let it cure. Then cut it with scissors roughly for the sides.
Hot glue the inside to hold it, then cut the other side flush.
Then glass over the back with 2-plies.
Finish the inside with metal glaze, primer, or something easily sandable.