REFLECTOR: Fixed gear - Nose Gear Gusset

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu May 28 10:53:30 CDT 2009

Tom,

It's all on the Wiki page about it
http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Fixed_Gear_Replacement_Bumper

"If you are interested in making this modification, here is the info:
ADVANCED ANTIVIBRATION COMPONENTS
2101 Jericho Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11042-5416
Tel:   516 328-3662

Desc:  Rectangular Bumper
Part Number V10Z 7-1011

Their catalog can be found here: http://www.punchtools.com/PDFSupplies/V100.pdf (6 MB download)
The part is listed on page 126. There is a picture. Dimensions are also given.
You can call and order it directly. The cost is around $50 (including shipping).

Andy Millin "

----