REFLECTOR: Hydraulic Fluid

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Tue May 26 01:18:09 CDT 2009

Chuck,

I had to rebuild the pump that was bypassing internally last year.  I
never got around to posting pics of it and posting part numbers on my
site.  Sorry.  The shuttle assembly is replaceable without tossing the
rest of the pump.  Was ~$72 versus $$$$ for an entire new unit. You
might confirm with factory exact info but my notes are as follows:

The power section Part number is 642283, listed as "Adapter" and it
cost $72.07.  The important part is that it has the "LB" shuttle in it
for the "108AMS19-CLB-1VT" pump.

You can get a new sump kit there too for a small cost if the old one
is too grungy to salvage.  It has a nicer cap as I recall.

Order it from: Western Fluid Power, 2759 South 300 West-H, Salt
Lake City, Utah 84115.  Talk to Boyd Ottenstein at 801-486-6589.

Hope this helps!!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/