REFLECTOR: aircraft tug

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 21:08:52 CDT 2009

Hi Lou,

    Maybe one of your group has an old but still running riding lawn mower to donate ?  Benefits are: !) its free to the group, 2) tax write off for donor if group is a not for profit, 3) Lawn mowers usually have a reverse and 4-6 forward speeds, 4) could also plow snow, 5) could also mow grass.

    That's what we're using at Stick & Rudder Flying Club in Waukegan IL (just celebrated 60th anniversary). Call Ken at 847-249-5190 ask how he's got the tow bar hooked up.

   What matters at the wheel is the tow bar axle-grips, not the tug.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes
847-331-2567