REFLECTOR: Takeoff roll - fuel burn

Dave david.staten at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:02:38 CDT 2009

Sorry to be a killjoy, but density altitudes effects are proportional
and in direct relation to the the difference from actual altitude.

If you can land in half the distance of your takeoff run, your plane
(under same loading) will do that at sea level and at Leadville. The
numbers will vary but the relationship will not.

Dave