REFLECTOR: Velocity Cookout at Oshkosh 2009

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 18 15:25:47 CDT 2009

"The time has come," the Walrus said.

"To talk to talk of other things

Of burgers, brats and fiberglass

Of cabbages and kings

And why the beverages are ice cold

And whether Andy's Velocity has wings

Caloo-Callay

No building today!

We're going to AirVenture 2009"

Once again we will be hosting the Velocity Cookout at AirVenture.  This has
become an event we look forward to putting on.

The cookout will on Wednesday, July 29th at 6:00 PM.

A Map, Directions, and RSVP can be found on my building website:
http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity

Please RSVP.  The more accurate the headcount, the better we can plan.

RSVP page on my website.  You can access it by clicking on the "Cookout
2009" button

- or -

By direct link:  http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/Airventure2009_invite.htm

-or-

Reply directly to me at amillin at sbcglobal.net

I need your name, how many will be attending, and preferred email address to
contact you.

Velocity will be sponsoring the event.  I will also be putting out a
contribution box this year.  Kick in a few bucks if you can; not necessary,
but appreciated.

Any and all complaints should be taken up with our Master of Kowtow, Mr. Ken
Baker.

Thanks-a-bunch and I hope to see you at Osh '09

Andy

Andy Millin

amillin at sbcglobal.net