REFLECTOR: XL Ride

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sat May 9 20:40:08 CDT 2009

Hay guys I looking for some one in the College Station area of Texas that would be willing to fly over there and give a very good friend of mine a ride.  He is very interested in buying one of the XL/RG's I have for sale.  He has many hours in a Cozy IV  and has many hours in military type aircraft. He is a LtGen,USAF,MC, Ret. and one of neatest people you would want to meet.  If you would be willing, he is willing to pay for the ride of course.  Let me know and I'll make the contact for you.
Thanks
Dave
N32XL