REFLECTOR: Idle speed

Chuck c.harbert1 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 16:28:45 CDT 2009

Tom, I've got the same problem, but I'm going to try to see if I back the
timing down to 20 BTDC from 25 BTDC to see if that helps the idle. I've also
got a Bendix helicopter servo (incl injectors) that Airflow Performance has
set up for a turbo, which I'm in the process of installing.

I've just lived with it but it would be nice to to have it smooth at 750.

Chuck H