REFLECTOR: Bad running Franklin

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:27:52 CDT 2009

Jerry,

Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be to find a problem that is disguised by someone elses poor work. I don't have a tollerance for that anyway, and some things you just hope you can take for granted (Like a timing mark).

Good work finding it, and hope things work out. Thanks for the update. It is good evidence that sometimes you just have to go back to square one and not trust anything!.

?Kurt