REFLECTOR: A picture of N2980W

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:27:56 CDT 2009

MessageKGPM, Grand Prairie, Texas. The plane is considered fixed gear because the main gear is fixed, but it is a low-risk way to get into the habit of dropping the gear before you land. I've got 28 hours on the plane so far, but I still worry about forgetting to drop the gear. I've got a checklist and an audible warning, but I know myself and I know that I can be easily distracted sometimes.

Doug