REFLECTOR: speed

Ann DaSilva samann1 at verizon.net
Sat May 2 09:00:45 CDT 2009

I have the same engine prop config. as you. 180 hp and cato 3 blade. My eng.
Prop performance is the same as yours. 2250 at TO and 2550 max. this is a
fixed gear standard. 2400 cruise gives me 150 to 152 k indicated. With 2 150
lbs. people on board.
My elevator and canard are very close to even at cruise. I have the standard
wheel pants on the mains only, no pants on the nose. Removing the pants
reduces my A/S by 6 to 8 knots. I believe my canard incidence is set @ 2
deg.  Hope this helps.
    SAM