REFLECTOR: speed

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sat May 2 06:46:27 CDT 2009

Hello Lou,
Install the wheel pants as your first action item.  I would also ask Catto to adjust the pitch of the propeller once more to get a little more rpm at wot.
Fly the aircraft with these changes before doing anything to the canard.  The increased speed will allow the nose to be pitched down a bit - and I think you will find the elevators will take on more of a neutral position.
Scott B.