REFLECTOR: speed

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri May 1 23:18:19 CDT 2009

Lou,

It sounds like you might need a bit more angle of attack on your canard.

At cruise with only one person in the front seat(s), I would expect the
trailing edge of the elevator to be up a bit, not down.  With two people in
the front seats you would ideally want the elevator to be even (level on the
bottom) at cruise.  Obviously you will need more elevator trailing edge down
as the center of gravity moves forward (more weight in front).

Keith Hallsten

  _____