REFLECTOR: wheel pants

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 07:31:45 CDT 2009

I have a rear facing Small scoop on top of the back of the wheel pant.  It serves two purposes, one to create a vacuum to help the forward nacca scoop bring in air and second and most important to cause convection to vent the heat build-up in the wheel pants when you stop.  The pants turn into an oven when you stop with little to vent them.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying