No subject

Wed Mar 4 12:34:38 CST 2009

landings and smoother taxiing. Good luck with your install, Brett.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis

--001636285342f91017046b0da5c6

Tom, thanks for the quick response to help with Brett&#39;s order. Kurt Win=
ker is also installing the mod, so Jorge and others have started a major tr=
end. From all the &quot;press&quot; on the reflector, I think we&#39;ll all=
 have much happier landings and smoother taxiing. Good luck with your insta=
ll, Brett.<br>
M, Brett Ferrell <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:reflector at velocity=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin=
: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Tom,<br>
It&#39;s all on the Wiki page about it<br>
ent_Bumper" target=3D"_blank">http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=3D=
Fixed_Gear_Replacement_Bumper</a><br>
&quot;If you are interested in making this modification, here is the info:<=
br>
ADVANCED ANTIVIBRATION COMPONENTS<br>
2101 Jericho Turnpike<br>
New Hyde Park, NY 11042-5416<br>
Tel: =A0 516 328-3662<br>
Desc: =A0Rectangular Bumper<br>
Part Number V10Z 7-1011<br>
Their catalog can be found here: <a href=3D"http://www.punchtools.com/PDFSu=
pplies/V100.pdf" target=3D"_blank">http://www.punchtools.com/PDFSupplies/V1=
00.pdf</a> (6 MB download)<br>
The part is listed on page 126. There is a picture. Dimensions are also giv=
en.<br>
You can call and order it directly. The cost is around $50 (including shipp=
ing).<br>
Andy Millin &quot;<br>
----<br>
&gt; Dennis,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks for sharing your experience with the crack in the nose gear cro=
ss-bar. I am building an XLFG -5 and so your comments are relevant to me. I=
 am very early in the building game but would like to purchase the substitu=
te shock absorber. Do you know the exact part number from Advanced Antivibr=
ation Components?<br>

To change your email address, visit <a href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/=
reflector</a><br>
Visit the gallery! =A0<a href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/gallery" target=3D"_bl=