REFLECTOR: Update on my Subaru installation

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 18:39:37 CDT 2009

Kurt-

I have seen a velocity with some extensions to the top of the NACAs that
sort of make them ram scoops- probably you could just do that if you come up
a little short on cooling- I might use a solid state control on my blower
too, but the one I tried gave me some radio noise, so I went back to the
resistors- I was thinking of adding a small T to blow some air up on the
windshield= do you do that or have a dedicated valve for that? - I might add
a trap door to the discharge plenum to allow me to just dump the air into
the nose compartment- not sure if there would be a low pressure area in
there though- might need to add something to the door area to make that
happen.

I look forward to looking at your pictures when you get a chance.

Alex

  _____