REFLECTOR: Jig to transport fuselage with spar attached

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Mon Mar 23 17:55:59 CDT 2009

That's how I saw the Velocity factory loading up a similar fuselage in their
trailer (45 degree bank left). However, I just measured my SEFG with the CS
spar and it's about 150 in. from the back of the spar to the nose (the spar
trails back behind the fuselage by about 6 in.), the CS spar is about 142in.
wide. A quick bit of arithmetic shows the diagonal door opening is about 116
in, so if the CS spar is outside the truck you'll have about a foot sticking
out at either end.

Tony Babb
SEFG 62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity