REFLECTOR: Wing TE question

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 13:18:58 CDT 2009

Hey Matt,

I too cut mine with the open hack saw blade.  It worked well.  I did a lot
of cutting with it.

As for length ...  The double layer that extends beyond the foam forms a
groove or notch that must be filled with micro.  You will want to make sure
that you don't trim off so much that when the groove is filled, the surface
of the wing cannot be sanded flat.  I suggest you lay a straight edge on the
wing and see where it intersects the double layer.

Andy