REFLECTOR: Wing TE question

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 12:35:44 CDT 2009

Matt-

You need to be careful that you do not remove more than you should- the top
and bottom surfaces should fair together properly (form a triangle in cross
section)  if you remove too much, you will need to round the bottom surface
to bring the two lines together- I believe that mine was about ¾” or so

 it
is determined by the geometry of the airfoil not the amount of bond area
that exists

Alex

  _____