REFLECTOR: Shuttle Night Launch

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 22:38:41 CDT 2009

Fired up one of the birds to go see the shuttle launch.  Four of us and two
dogs (Orville and Wilbur with Mutt Muffs on) up to 8000  ft. Awesome Launch in
absolutely beautiful conditions. The girls even  brought popcorn. Family Fun
Night!!! We got as close as you can without being  escorted down. The pictures
look far away but it really seemed like we were  close. It was really cool! My
9 year old flew us back to our home airport. Life  does not get much
better!!! Picture shows the solid rocket boosters coming off.  Much clearer in person.
    Ken