REFLECTOR: paint

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 01:05:04 CDT 2009

Barry;

I guess it depends on what kind of paint, how many colors, whatever.  On my
SE I used PPG 2stage (base + clear) throughout.  I guess I sprayed about 2
1/2 gallons of reduced base material.  I'd guess over half of that
evaporates when it cures/drys.  Probably closer to 3 gal of
clear/reducer/hardener on the clear coat.

Estimate your sq footage, check the coverage of the paint your using with
your paint dealer.

Good luck.

Al