REFLECTOR: Dual Side Stick Controls Option

cbarber at texasattorney.net cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sat Mar 14 01:14:01 CDT 2009

I was just killing time surfing the net and as I am prone to do I
happened by the Velocity, Inc site (usually to link to Andy's
updates...I know Andy, I need to update my site deperatley).

Anyway, Velocity it having and "April NO-fooling sale" one of the
items they are providing as a value added option is "free Dual Side
Stick Controls Option"  I have NOT heard of the duel side stick
Control option being added. I expressed interest in side sticks in the
past the past, howeer, t that time Brenden politley stated that they
had played with the idea but they were a bit too complex for a basic
kit.  Ok, no problem, I will stick to the duel yokes that came with my
kit.

But, hold the presses, if a duel "Side Stick" option is now available
I really want to know more about it.  Such as availabiltiy and price.
This desire is still present even though I think I am moving very
close to flight status.

That being said, I am assuming/jumping to the conclusion that this
means control sticks that are on the left of pilot and right of
co-pilot on the side instead of the single center stick?????  Maybe it
just means side throttle controls.

I searched the website but did not find anything...course I am at work
and am often distracted by those pesky police calls on the
radio....("330, major accident IH-610 northbound....330, Burglary of a
motor vehicle in progress, Code 3/lights and siren....geesh, just cuz
you wear a badge <g>)

So, what gives guys.  What do y'all know about this hoped for addition
to my SE?

All insight, information and direction is appreciated.

Thanks.

All the best,

Chris

Cpl Christopher Barber, JD