REFLECTOR: Builders Risk Policy

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Thu Mar 12 16:26:57 CDT 2009

Called Avemco and they REALLY did not want to talk insuring a Velocity!

At first they flat out said "No". Then after I mentioned that I was directed
to them by someone who was currently insured, they checked and said that
they would write the builders risk policy but that once the plane was
finished, so were they.

Falcon is sounding better. Waiting for a quote.

Thanks everyone!

-Don