REFLECTOR: 6 lead cable

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 07:16:11 CDT 2009

10 CONDUCTOR GRAY CODE TEFZEL WIRE
Excellent for carrying gray code information from the encoder to other devices that take gray code input such as transponder, Garmin 430 GPS, serializer etc. Instead of running individual 24AWG wirs and running thm in a bundle, use this handy all in one, color coded, 10 conductor cable, saving time and effort. Sold in 1' increments.
Description Part No. Price Buy
10 CONDUCTOR GRY CODE TEF WIRE 11-04479 $3.35
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/edmograytefzel.php