REFLECTOR: VGs for engine cooling NACA scoops

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 23:20:04 CDT 2009

Hmm.. Ok, well I like to be different. I have a standard fuselage long wings and NACA scoops the size of an XL. Scott Swing helped me line them up. Is there a different layout for the XL sized scoops?

Like usual, my application is a bit different. I'm feeding 1 radiator on the top, and one on the bottom with NACA scoops. The other NACA on top feeds combustion air, cooling for the right side fuel rails and cooling for the alternator. You can not have lack of symmetry on a Velocity.. It just doesn't look right :)

Kurt