REFLECTOR: Wing attach bolt holes...

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Mar 9 20:35:37 CDT 2009

Matt,

My fingers won’t fit in a 2” hole holding a ½” bolt or nut, either.  Plan to
use a socket wrench to hold the bolt or nut!  I would stick with the plans
dimensions and deal with the occasional minor annoyance of wrenching.  There
are inevitably many fasteners on airplanes that are hard to reach (ever
change a vacuum pump?).  That’s part of the challenge!

Keith Hallsten

  _____