REFLECTOR: voltage regulator

Kent Murley im at theaerodro.me
Thu Mar 5 15:11:42 CST 2009

Ray -

Glad to meet you. I'm a controller at SEA Center (21 years), Kurt W is
a controller at ABQ Center, and Mike D. is a controller at SEA Apch.

  http://home.comcast.net/~michael.e.dawson/

They are both making awesome auto conversions. My plane was built with
an IO540 by Wes Rose.

There may be more lurkers.

Congrats on getting airborne. Fixed your voltage regulator issue? I
have an external one regulating my 70 amp B&C alternator with no
issues. I really should have two but $$.

I'm replacing my joystick this month with an InfinityAerospace model
though it looks like the old one was glued on with epoxy.

Kent Murley
XLRG at KTIW