REFLECTOR: Pitch trim poll

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 1 22:34:54 CST 2009

I have the S Tec 30 installed. Originally it was possible with extreme
stick movement to nearly go over center on the servo. I made a bracket
that will limit the rotation of the servo so no over center can occur.
I never had an in flight adventure. My S Tec does porpoise in any
turbulence but only takes about one second of stick pressure to stop.
At slow pattern speeds it is mild up and gentle down. I've only flow
two planes with working AP's.  My refrences are limited.  S Tec will
replace a resistor to correct this but it has not been a big deal with
my 460 hours in the Velo.  Recommend all be sure over center is not a
possibilty. Your mileage may vary.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone 3G