REFLECTOR: Apology to All

LAURA WALKER blwalker105 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 16:08:20 CDT 2009

My sincerest apology to Dave Dent and others for my tirade. You were right, I did not have all the facts, but that was still no excuse. I jumped to the worst possible conclusion and that is not usually my way.  Possibly too many days without flying...who knows.

I should have replaced my "unbelievable" salutation with the sentence : "If all of the above does not pertain, and the plane had an extinguisher but you just couldn't get to it, then you did the best you could and I am glad you are here to relate all of this to us".

Now....what kind of wine goes best with crow, red or white?

Bill W