REFLECTOR: hanger rash

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:21:06 CDT 2009

I'm no expert, but if it were mine I would just sand down to good glass, fill will pour foam, sand the shape, paint the foam with slurry, and then add a few layers of BID, staggering the edges so that it's easier to finish smooth. You've got to admit that 3 layers of cured BID is a heck of a lot stronger than doped fabric.

Doug Holub