REFLECTOR: Fire Extinguisher

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 14:25:47 CDT 2009

For extra minutes of protection (like when descending from 12k with smoke in cockpit to field 10-20 miles away, anyone carrying an "Evac-U-8" hood or other smokde hood?

http://www.aeromedix.com/product-exec/parent_id/1/category_id/12/product_id/1074/nm/Safe_Escape_Smoke_Hood?gclid=CL_nvtXUqJsCFQ4MDQodWCAtCg

--Jeff