REFLECTOR: how hot is too hot?

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 11:06:37 CDT 2009

Reply to all related to the fire bottle.  It was mounted on the right side
of the cockpit and only able to be reached if you were in the plane.
Remember this plane was a flip top type.  After getting out of the plane I
couldn't reach it when I called back to the tower to tell them the plane was
on fire.  Believe me, it came to mind, but I wasn't about to jump back into
a plane that was on fire to get a fire bottle that I couldn't reach. The
plane was a good foot higher now then normal because of the ground level and
it didn't have a step on the side like others. Like I said you think a lot
about the things you should have tried and didn't or the laying up nights
thinking what if's, but it does no good to rehash something that has no
value now.
Come on guys, drop the subject and get on with something constructive.
Dave