REFLECTOR: IVO motor

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:26:29 CDT 2009

John,

I've been using the original brushes supplied by IVO for ten years now and
really  haven't  had a problem with them. One problem I have run into, is
that
the rings being in the back, develop a coat of oil which increases the
resistance
of the brushes, the amount of time required to change the pitch through it's
cycle
increases. A quick cleaning of the rings and brushes with MEK usually solve
that problem.