REFLECTOR: education and recreation

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:04:53 CDT 2009

The guy your transporting cannot pay for all the gas.  You can split all
expenses 50/50 that are directly related to that particular flight.  If
there are four on board, then the pilot/owner's share is 25%.  If you don't
pay your share then, according to the FAA you are indeed being compensated.
I also don't think the kidney in the cooler can be counted as a passenger.

Larry Coen
N136LC