REFLECTOR: Oil cooling

Carl Hoffman hoffman3 at erols.com
Sat Jun 20 17:49:16 CDT 2009

I'm using a smaller than normal NACA inlet for the downdraft cooling, because I have a belly scoop to feed air to the carburetor, carb heat box and the cooling fins on the oil pan.
My 5/8" oil line are rubber with woven SS cover, so they don't heat up the duct. I have shrink tubing around each oil line. Used the kitchen oven to do the shrinking.

Carl Hoffman