REFLECTOR: FOD

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 11:03:27 CDT 2009

Hey Doug,

Lonnie called this morning looking for an update to his website.  While I
had him on the phone I asked him about your prop.  I told him you had taken
some FOD and were asking the group for possible solutions.  He said he has a
new leading edge coating he had just started using.  I think he said he had
it on 20 props and the results are looking good.  He asked me to ask you to
call him.  I believe he would make the upgrade for you on his nickel.

Andy