REFLECTOR: FOD

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 12:05:14 CDT 2009

Well, in Lynn's case, that is not true. He put the fender on to stop the FOD. His MT prop was being
eaten alive before the fender was put on. He has an RG and the fender is very small and works well.
He change to an AeroComposite prop and the FOD damage has been drastically reduced.
I know Lynn monitors the reflector, but I've never seen him post. If he doesn't pipe up here, I will try
and get a picture of the fender at our next EAA meeting.

Jack