REFLECTOR: Need Troubleshooting ideas

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:13:04 CDT 2009

I've only got about 55 hours on my Velocity but I've had to fix dings in the
propeller 4 times already. I only land on asphalt runways. After 500 hours
my beautiful propeller will probably have 40 filled in dings. It's a black
carbon-fiber-over-maple Prince P-Tip prop.

I wish I could use a metal prop. I've started keeping the speed brake down
when I taxi to keep stuff from the nose wheel hitting the propeller.

Doug Holub
Standard FG w/ electric nose lift