REFLECTOR: 520 on a STD Fuselage

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jun 13 20:30:04 CDT 2009

Pictures aren't the best..

Top cowl is in the middle of smoothing process with micro.  The length
of the cowling didn't change but its much wider and thicker at the end.
Not nearly as much taper.

http://tnstaafl.net/canards/img130.jpg

http://tnstaafl.net/canards/img133.jpg

With cowling removed, it takes up a lot of space!  I thought I had the
prop at exactly the same distance from the firewall as on the IO360,
but  later  measurements showed it is 1/2 inch further aft.

http://tnstaafl.net/canards/img13.jpg

http://tnstaafl.net/canards/img135.jpg

http://tnstaafl.net/canards/img137.jpg

It was a cloudy, wet and windy day, so the pics were in the hanger, next
time I'll get some pics in the sunshine so there is more detail.

Scott