REFLECTOR: [c-a] Blue Mountain Instruments - Problems?

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 13 19:25:30 CDT 2009

Thanks Brett,

   I've cc'd Marc.  FOLKS, pls be sure to COPY Marc, who is collecting these for Dick Rutan, he's not on the Reflector.

  Also, Marc, you can find a couple of years of complaints in the archives at www.TVBF.ORG/pipermail.   But, I don't think those are searchablle. I have a reflector postings as a Mozilla Thunderbird (aka netscape) email folder, which is easy to put on your hard drive than download the Thunderbird email product (10mb or so) to search/sort/read/print all past emails.  -OR- Brett also has our archives in searchable form at the "Velocity Wiki" site, www.velocityxl.com, although I can't seem to get the search to work quite right.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes

Thanks, Jeff