REFLECTOR: Moving my roll servo.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jun 13 09:15:28 CDT 2009

Darrell,

I fly 2 different T210's that have the identical autopilot installation
in them.  One oscillates, one doesn't.  I think its because of a bit of
slop in the linkage from the servo to the trim tabs.  We've had both
autopilots tuned up and it didn't fix the searching/oscillating in the
errant one. If I grab the yoke and hold it for 5 seconds the oscillation
stops for a while. Slight turbulence  seems to set it off.

Scott