REFLECTOR: Moving my roll servo.

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sat Jun 13 08:41:00 CDT 2009

I installed my roll servo behind the keel and attached a control arm to the
bell crank.  It looks nice but I'm still not sure it's the best location.
I'm still having a little oscillation tracking any type of heading.  It
slowly banks back and forth just a few degrees each time.  I think this is
due to the small slop in the push pull cables.  It also could be due to the
Blue Mountain control software.  Here's a picture.

Still debugging...
Darrell