REFLECTOR: Time & Progress

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 08:50:24 CDT 2009

Glad you're making progress Scott.,

Maybe it is just the block that looks like it is 1/2 the length of the 520. The front of my block to the back is only 16"
Then there is the PSRU on the back and the rest of the goodies on the front.

You're right about finding new things to do taking up more time. I plan on going ahead and changing the nose gear bumper too... Seems like a good idea really, but just adds to the time pile.

Meanwhile I finished painting the inside of the Rt. door yesterday. Turned out pretty good. Just have to upholster the inside of the strake extension and off to the other door.