REFLECTOR: Rear window

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:07:04 CDT 2009

Al,

I replaced both rear windows. I tried but could not separate the window from
the skin. (Epoxy bond was too good). In my case it required surgery and use
of some special wax sheets, but I had some help. The new windows look better
than the old. If you'd like all the details, give me a call.

801-358-3614

Dennis

--
All the best,