REFLECTOR: Rear window

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 20:23:26 CDT 2009

Al
   I have pulled a window before and it is fairly easy. Cut out  the window
to about a half inch from the edge. Grind into the remaining ring of  glass
to get a starting point. With a heat gun, heat the window and pull on  the
starting point. When the window is hot enough it just flexes and peels right
 off the attaching micro. A little sanding on the micro to get back to the
fiberglass and your ready for the window install.
    Ken

In a message dated 6/8/2009 7:55:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,