REFLECTOR: Flight control and door opening on lift off

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 21:41:50 CDT 2009

My comments would be to use aluminum/  nylon / or just small (like 6-32)
bolts at the hinges to allow the door to separate if it would come open in
flight- seems that there is little problem to fly sans door, and a big one
to fly with an open door. The pins would keep the door in place just fine if
they are engaged.

  _____