REFLECTOR: door latch

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Jun 2 19:17:23 CDT 2009

On my emergency checklist, I have the activities sequenced....first try to close the door, then proceed to give oneself a well deserved fist pounding.  I've not actually taken off with the door unlatched, but at least once, it wasn't securely latched and the light was still on....so you're not a Lone Ranger.  Sometimes we amaze ourselves that we've gotten as old as we are without doing ourselves in.

Chuck Jensen