REFLECTOR: door latch

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Jun 2 12:42:42 CDT 2009

I assumed it was common, but maybe not.  I have a microswitch mounted in the pilot and co-pilot door that is wired to Left and Right warning lights on the panel.  The warning light(s) will be on until the bayonet enters the receiver hole on the door sill which actuates the switch to turn off the light.

A dark panel for alarm/warning lights is the last thing on the checklist before takeoff.

Chuck Jensen