REFLECTOR: Oil Pressure

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:54:21 CDT 2009

John,

Your oil pressure transducer is likely grounded at the engine and your
readout is grounded to your panel buss.  I suspect the ground potential at
the panel buss changes with change in load but the same thing doesn't happen
to the engine ground.  You can check the voltage between the engine and buss
grounds with varying loads.

Larry Coen
N136LC