REFLECTOR: MGL oshkosh

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 10:07:10 CDT 2009

In a message dated 7/31/2009 7:32:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bill.stockman at daytonaero.com writes:

I  think the phrase is “buyer beware.”   I applaud these firms for
developing and selling these new products.  However, as one of many  “proud”
owners of a blue mountain EFIS One (I actually own two  of them),  be very, very
careful of these early promises.   Greg R. at BM  worked very hard to bring
out new and innovative products—which were and still  are better than many
of the products on the market today—but never could get  his hands around
the production and support issues.   He was a great  engineer, but a lousy
businessman.   If ever buy another EFIS system  (my BM system is working great
a this point), I’ll consider paying extra for  an established company.

Last I checked, my "six pack" (for those of you that still knows what that
is;-) is still supported.
KISS.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul